Online Abstract Submission
※ Please submit an abstract via portal system.
Dates to Remember
- Extended Abstract Submission: March 1 ~ June 5, 2022
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: June 15~30, 2022
- Call for Late-Breaking Abstract: July 10, 2022
- Presenting Author Registration Deadline: July 10, 2022
|General||SYIS (Students & Young Investigators)|
(scaffold, 3D printing, fabrication, etc.)
(drug, biomolecules, active ingredient, etc.)
Stem cell engineering
(cell therapy, developmental biology, etc.)
|Manufacturing and Bioprocess|
(Preclinical & Clinical Studies)
(organoid, organ-on-a-chip, etc.)
- Representative who wants to submit abstract should create an ID before submission.
- Abstracts should be written in English and should be submitted electronically using the online system only.
- Abstracts will not be edited. Authors are responsible for any spelling, grammatical or typographical errors contained in the submitted abstracts.
- Use standard abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears at the first time.
- Use sentence-style capitalization (capitalize only the first letter of the first word in the title, proper nouns, and the first word following a colon).
- The preference for oral or poster presentation should be indicated by the applicant during the submission process, however the final decision on the presentation format will be made by the Academic Committees.
- Successful abstract submissions will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt.