Optional Tour Program
Application for the optional tour at the beautiful island Jeju is available.
- Date: Saturday, October 8
- Program: Half day courses and full day courses are available
Learn more and apply here.
※ If you have any inquiries about Jeju, please visit the following link below.
The Jeju Tourist Information Center
- Website: https://www.visitjeju.net/en/
- Phone: +82-64-740-6000
- Online Chat: https://www.visitjeju.net/en/tourInfo/inquiry?tap=one&menuId=DOM_000001823008004000#
Countries under Visa Waiver Agreements
Visa-Free Entry to Jeju
- 180 Countries: (Only 11 countries are required to apply for a visa: Afghanistan, Cuba, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Nigeria, Macedonia, Palestine, Sudan, and Syria)
- Duration of stay: Up to 30 days
- Conditions of Entry: Those that arrive directly into Jeju Island by flights or ships.
*To prevent further spread of COVID-19, Visa-free Entry has been suspended(As of Feb, 2020)
* Resumption will be notified
Visa-free foreign visitors need to apply for a K-ETA in advance.
Visa-required Entry to Korea
If you don’t hold a passport from the countries or regions listed the link below, it is required to apply for a visa at the embassy.
- Visa-Free Countries List: https://www.k-eta.go.kr/portal/guide/viewetaalification.do